Karma

Austin - portland, Oregon

have you ever herd the expression what goes around comes around? that is called karma. Karma is what happens when you do a good or bad thing and that action comes back to help you in a sticky situation, or make you pay for your bad actions the theory of karma raises the question of why do bad things happen to good people?

at my current church the pastors family are some of the nicest people i have ever met. there son is one of my best friends his mom was diagnosed with cancer another pastors family that i knew was involved in a car accident and their daughter got killed two events happening to really nice people that leads me to believe one thing why are bad things happening to good people? and of people who are closer to religion? This seems like a contradictory statement to karma in the first place is it a test, like in the bible or does karma simply not exist?

why do nice things if alot of time you never see any repercussion for that peticular action? me personally it was the way i was raised to go threw life and try to help bring people up and not push them down

some of my friends have noticed bad things constantly happening to me things like people constantly hitting my car, and an accident i was involved in two years ago that was not my fault and i am now being sued for. I have had bad luck with women most girls attracted to me are whores who don’t think twice about cheating I seem to take it like a pin cushion but one thing about hardships we all must endure in our life’s we should not dwell on the bad things instead let it roll off if you don’t you just feel like crap i believe it is important to live your life to what you want it to be and don’t focus on the bad things in life and look forward to the good

hopefully karma that I have built up will come back and help me i know it will someday.