jordan - beaverton, Oregon

peace. we all want it, hippies loved it, George bush hates it.

peace is a great thing, but it can not happen because of the media promotes violence. It is asinine . they say you shouldn’t beat the hell out of some one, but yet its on tv all the time. Its in all of the entertainment, tv, video games, music and internet. They all consist of violence. If you check the ratings labels most of them have violence, mild or a lot of it. They are sending out the wrong message. Think about The phrase, “do as a I say, not as I do” this doesn’t work. The media say no violence but everyone is doing it, you start to thinking its ok. So the public becomes numb to the violence out there. I got jumped twice for no reason. Oh wait they had a reason were bored, bored and hanging out with a bunch of friends, they see some guy walking alone then you say to all seven of their friends “hey man lets beat the hell out of this guy he’s weak and slow why not its his fault for walking down here alone”. So Then I walked out with a black eye, sore arms and a head ack. The fuzz didn’t do any thing about it. The cops never came the first time. The second time it took them four hours and forty-five minutes. I hate cops now which brings me too my other thing I believe in cops are completely useless they don’t give a crap about you. They only arrest someone if you’re a theat to them, they all put a assaulting a officer on the police report even if they beat the hell out of you, and you just touch them while they were the cuffs on you. Unfair well your right. The government is corrupt. Its ok only if the government gets its money. like you cant gamble out side of a casino. Because the gov cant get their hands on your money if your playing at home. And their only in Iraq because of the oil makes me mad at those greedy S.O.B’s George and the rest of them in DC. The oil company’s are buying out electric cars, and alterative fuels. And watch they buy out any other alterative energy ideas. And thats what I believe in.