The right things

casey - coralville, Iowa

The right thing isn’t always doing the right thing. What I mean by this is that right and wrong aren’t set in stone. Like for an example, is it ok to be punished for something to meaningless as smoking pot. It’s a harmless plant for the love of god. This example isn’t from prior history.

Right and wrong are opinions. Doing the right thing maybe seen by some one else as doing the wrong thing. But they can see it as doing the right thing. And doing the wrong thing can be seen as doing the right thing for someone else. Like for an example when we dropped the first nuke on

Different environments effect how we view right and wrong. Like in the rivaling schools view things differently. Like when one of the rivaling school beats the other school in lets just say football, the school that won get all excited because they beat their rivals. But the school that lost is angry at the other school. Competition will always no matter what you do or say.

But in nature, things are different. There is no right and wrong, there is only the strong and the weak. But people may view things in nature as being right or wrong. But they aren’t, they are just trying to survive. It’s survival of the fittest in nature.

I believe doing the right thing isn’t always doing, saying the right thing it means trying to get all you can get out of life, and try to make the world a better place then when I come in.