kylar - springdale, Arkansas

Don’t Be Shy

I believe that people should not be shy, or embarrassed about the thing they love to do. For example; I like soccer. A kid made fun of me and said it’s a girl sport. I still like soccer whether he likes it or not. This is his opinion of the sport, but I still say I like soccer. Don’t stop playing what you like because someone says a comment. Keep on playing because you’re a kid for a short time, and some adults too. Tony hawk skate boards, and also football players. Any sport, game, or anything you like to do. Play while you can. As long as u like this activity, you should enjoy it. Don’t be afraid to admit what you like to do. Like if you love dance or cooking you can tell people.

Others might like something you don’t like, or you think it’s funny. Don’t make fun of anyone or laugh at them. Because their doing what they love to do. Be there for them, and be nice. Don’t do wrong by being mean to others as we are all alike.

The life given to us by nature is short, but the memory of a life well spent is eternal. So enjoy your own life, and let others enjoy their’s. We should all do what we love while we are on this earth.

I once played a game online called “runescape”. I played and told others about how fun it was. Also most of my friends played too. I told other kids and they laughed at me. They said it was dumb. Well I still played; don’t let others take your hope and joy away. Their words are just sounds from their lips. We don’t have to listen to them.

I don’t play anymore, but the point is keep playing. I could care less about what people say about me. They are mean and cruel. Love your self, and do what you want to do. So next time go ahead and kick that soccer ball. Have fun too. Like Nike’s slogan says, “Just do it”!