Gabriela - Springdale, Arkansas

FREINDSHIP

This I believe what is friendship to me. Looking for a friendship won’t be easy to find. Friendship will always be around; it just takes time for friendship to arrive. Also, friendship is when a person looks for you and you decide who the right person is for you.

This I believe in friendship because it is what everyone looks for, youth or old shouldn’t matter. Everybody has friends but not all friends you could trust and tell your problems to any of them. There are friends that will betrayed you or anybody else. Every person has to watch who they hang out with because you never know what they can get you into or do to you. I have waited so long to find this friendship that I have. I believe that I have a good friendship with only three people; I have met in my past and all my life.

This I believe I only have three friends that are close to me. I have lived in Los Angels, California almost my whole life and there is where I met my close friend Kenya. She is one year older than me and has two younger brothers and a little sister. We would always be together, having fun. We would always talk with each other about any problems we had, and what we did. Suddenly my family decided to move to Springdale, Arkansas. I don’t get to see her, but we do keep in touch by e-mail, telephone, or letters.

Since I moved to Springdale, Arkansas I had to start all over my whole life. Meeting new people and make new friends. In school I met my second closes friend Silvia. We have been friends for two years. She is older than me by a year. I hang out with her, and sometimes I visit her. Also, I tell her my problems. She has given me advice base on my problems.

My last closest and good friendship that I have is my mother. She has been there every time I needed her. I talk with her about the choices I make in life. She will tell me if I’m doing the right or wrong thing. My mother has not just feed me, given me clothes, or given me a roof, but she has offered me her friendship. This is the most important thing to me. She will always be around when I really need her, and it won’t matter to her what it is about.

I hope that my friendship with this three people lasts forever. This I believe in friendship only comes around once.