Hailey - Springdale, Arkansas
Themes: purpose

I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. Believing this also means I believe that everyone is important. I believe I have a purpose and that I am valuable. Everyone in the world is needed, everyone. All jobs need workers to make certain the job gets done.

Everyone should do their best at whatever it is they do. With people doing their part means the entire thing gets done. I think it is good to reach for goals set by you and by others. For example, on a team of athletes everyone has a position. If that player doesn’t fulfill their obligations, malfunction occurs (unless the team all pitches in). It now becomes the entire team’s job to encourage that player and give them another chance.

By believing in everyone having a purpose, I also believe that everyone is valuable and important. Knowing this helps me to make sure no one is ever felt left out or rejected. Even Zac, a special needs kid, has a purpose in life, and I think it is unfair how kids his age might stare or say something offending as he walks by. Zac is now practicing with our school volleyball team almost everyday. I think he is the best ball boy that a team could ask for. He may not be the new Bill Gates or President, but I believe he has a purpose in life. Zac is someone to love and hold onto.

In addition, all people are equal and we need everyone in this world. Trash people are just as important as doctors. If there weren’t any trash people there would be an abundance of trash. A world without doctors would leave sick citizens left with diseases or very serious illnesses. We have teachers who do a wonderful job educating students everyday. Having street cleaners makes sure that there are not dirty or unsafe streets. Each and every one of these jobs is important and necessary for healthy and pleasant living conditions.

Everyone has a purpose in life; it is even possible to have more than one purpose under different circumstances. For example, at home I am not only a daughter, but also a sister and an owner. At school I am all these things and a student, a member, a player. Different situations call for different duties. All conditions are different. We must do our best at whatever purpose we are fulfilling. Different activities require different skills. Everyone matters and has a purpose in life.

I believe that everyone has a purpose in life. Everyone and what they do is important and valuable. Each person is needed in this world. All the needed jobs must have employees. No one person is better than anyone else. This I believe.