Magick is Real

Ashtein - Concord, Arkansas

I believe magik is real. Not the kind that Harry Potter does or a magician performs, but true magik. When I was 8 years old I found the magik inside me, but at the time I didn’t know what it was. I kept thinking I was imagining everything. When I was 13 years old I knew for sure there was something going on but I didn’t know it was magik. So I did research on what was happening. It wasn’t like what you see in movies. No silver light shot out of my fingertips. I was having dreams about things that would happen a few days later. Most people called it deja vu, but to me it wasn’t. I felt like I was crazy, then some one told me that I was psychic. Then I tried to scry and it was like taking a breath of fresh air. I felt revived like I had just woken up from being asleep for a long time. After I got accustomed to scrying, I started to branch out. First I tried something simple like changing my eye color at will, not with colored contacts but with magik. I learned to control my mind and focus it on one thing to achieve the goal I wanted.

Then I learned of the 3-fold rule, which is basically like karma, just worded differently. The 3-fold rule states that “and it harm none, do what ye will”. Also I learned that you couldn’t use magik to make someone fall in love with you. It is like holding a gun to someone’s head and telling them to go out with you or you will blow their head off. It interferes with their free will. So I cannot bring harm to anyone unless I want to pay for it in the end. I am Wiccan and I believe in magik in the old ways. I know that you probably do not believe in magik, but look at the way the world works. You think its just good luck but it really is magik. Most people think there is bad luck and good luck but no in between. I believe in both and the middle area. In my faith there is a half mark and most people like to believe when they are at that mark the gods and goddesses are happy with them. Magik is all you make it to be. If you concentrate and force all your energy on one thing you will receive the best results in what you want. Later on I learned that there were different types of candles, herbs, oils, and incents you can use to help focus your energy. Each candle, herb, oil, and incent represents something. For instance a white candle can be placed on your altar as a substitute for any candle of any color. This I believe: Magik is real.