Torre - 72335, Arkansas
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in living everyday like it’s your last with that no pain no gain. I have

always strongly believed on these principles. I think that you should live everyday like it’s your last because we all should know by now that tomorrow is not promised so we should not take it for granted. By living everyday like it’s your last you might be able to do some things you always wanted to do, or do some things that you wouldn’t normally do. I find a thrill and excitement of

doing this.

No pain no gain it’s pretty simple, really easy as pie. You can define it how you

want. But there’s a number of ways you can be hurt or in pain such as physically or emotionally. I can say for me I’ve experienced both plenty of times. I have lost a lot of people I know and love to violence, accidents and their own ignorance. I could have a bad argument with a friend and feel bad about things that were said or what happened for the argument to occur.

And unfortunately there’s can also be the pain of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some of us can relate to that also. But only the strong survive, and those things have made me who I am today. Also, as being an athlete no pain no gain plays a huge factor. There may be a lot of physical pain and also mental as well. There’s the pain of getting hurt when performing and giving your all, and there’s the mental pain of not doing well and getting a new ‘’one’’ ripped by

the coach. Without any emotion the world would be a dead boring place. No fun, happy, sad, etc. Being the person I am, I could not live in a world like that. My personality couldn’t go along

with it.

My advice to people who don’t like to take chances or are hesitant, live today like

it’s your last, but don’t go over board there’s still the matter of safety. And then to my risks

takers and athletes no pain no gain.