Themes: integrity, love

Sometimes people are in relationships with someone who have their back on whatever decisions they make, or is always there for them whenever they need to talk about something, and gives them whatever they need, and is just there for them all around. After doing all you can for someone one always does something that is wrong that makes the other one up and leave and says that they are “done with your foolishness.”

There is this girl who meets this boy, and when she meets him he is basically at a point in his life when he is trying to turn his life around for the better because everything had began to go down hill for him and he had to do so before he ended up somewhere that was not good. So they began to hang out and became real good friends until they both had come to a decision that they should be more than just friends. They ended up getting together and everything was turning out the way they expected it to be.

After about 1 and half months into their relationship they began to catch major feelings for one another until the point they felt that they were in love. One day just out the blue the girl gets a phone call from another girl that was talking about she was his girlfriend, and other stuff that had to do with her and the boy. So the current girlfriend goes over to the boys house and tells him about this strange phone call she got from this girl that she does not know and what the phone call was pertaining to. Of course he said he didn’t know what she was talking about and it probably was someone playing on the phone or something, so she put it behind and didn’t let that change anything and moved on with their relationship.

All of a sudden one day about a month later after the phone call the truth comes out about that call she had received. The girl who had called her was indeed his first girlfriend, and they were still together, and she was pregnant by him. Like any girl in their right mind she left him and moved on with her life. After he realized that what he had done was indeed wrong, and how she did so for him, was there for him when no one else was, he began to notice what he taken for granted. He did everything he could think of to get the girl back, but didn’t succeed in doing so.

I believe that you should do what you know is right when you are in a relationship and treat the other person in your life with all respect and the way you would expect them to treat you. Being able to learn of this incident taught me a valuable lesson of what not to do and to always be truthful because like they say, “YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAD UNTIL ITS GONE.”