Love For All

Stephen - bono, Arkansas

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” A famous line from a multi million dollar movie, but a phrase that should be taken to heart by many. Even if your love isn’t for that of a person, love is what drives us to do all great things, and little alike. Our passion for anything that we do, every action, every reaction; it’s all for love. People stress, people fear. But the only thing you should fear is a lack of love. Any pain that is caused to you or me is all from a lack of love. Why am I attending college? Two loves. I have a love of music, and I wish to carry on my passion for it and advance it as much as possible. I love my fiancee’. As rarely as some people think about it, I’m really doing all of this for her.

I tried for many years to get her to fall in love with me. She has left me several times, but my love for her has driven me time and time again to try and get her back and accomplish all great things I’ve done. I care for her more than anything else; from the day I met her on the playground, even to when she left me for someone else. Now things are different. My determination has shown her that we’re right for each other. My undying love has finally convinced her this is right.

I’m going to school so that when I graduate, I will have the credentials needed to get a good paying job. If I can get a good paying job, I can support us. And dear God, do I love her. Anything that you fail at for several years while being shot down left and right and you keep trying until you get it, you love whatever it is you were trying for. Some people love to eat. Hell, I’m one of those people. Some people don’t love to eat, but they love to live. They eat anyways. Some people love to love, it’s just in them. But if you have no loves, you will die. Unless you love death, that’s a bad thing. But every thing you do(or don’t do)revolves around your love for something or someone. And the sooner that you realize that, the easier your life will be. I realized that long ago, and I’m fine. I’m in no rush to live and I have no fear. What could be simpler and easier than that?