Stacy - sugarland, Texas

So the question is what I believe. Well I believe in a lot of things. I believe that Jesus is the son of God, I believe in the Bill of Rights, I even believe what my parents say. However, one thing that will never change is my belief in a corrupt world. Now, I don’t mean in the sense of bad people, and shooters. Because in my heart I also believe that people are naturally good. What I mean is the female generation is growing up with such a one way mind set that no good can come out of it. Now I’m the oldest of 5, and I have two younger sisters. I have a lot of girlfriends and occasionally a few guy friends. A number of these people approach me for advice, yet they are not satisfied with what I say. “Stacy, this guy likes me, what should I do?” My Usual response is “just because a guy likes you doesn’t mean that you should pay him any attention.” See, I also believe in the Holy Bible. In the bible it says that our bodies are a temple, a sacred thing, special if you will. Personally I take that seriously, because it’s my basic principal of life. A friend of mine dated a guy for 2 years and she thought he was the “one”, but what girl doesn’t. Late night kisses, morning phone calls, and afternoon movies, I would dare describe her as in a serious relationship. Until they were “in love”.

“If you loved me you would sleep with me” or ” Do not think I’m attractive enough? Are you going to break up with me?” Constant questions he would ask her and constant silence she would reply. Another thing I believe in is the power of wisdom, a.k.a. listen to what mom tells you to do. “Sweetheart, break up with him, dating is only for marriage and of course, an I told you so” to get her point across. You see, I believe that our mothers are wise. Past generations have strained so hard to engender an atmosphere that acquires the possibility of female dominance. However, the girls of today fail to realize previous hard work, and decided that “the do your own thing” method works out better.”But mom he’s really the one for me, I love him.” Girls these day have forgotten the concept of lying. Now, I don’t believe that all boys are liars, but the ones that do lie will say whatever they want, to get what they want.

I believe that beauty equals brains. Being blessed with beauty is not to be flashed like a piece of meat. It is supposed to wonder silently “how many heads can I make turn today,” while at the same time revealing that you are “hard to get” that’s what I was taught. “Mom, but he’s perfect, I think he’ the one.” This generation has forgotten that in life, there is only one number one. If you’ve already said it then it becomes powerless. One day he randomly asks you”Baby do you want to get together tonight?” And you can’t say no because you think he’s the one. In that instant, in that hour, regret becomes to overtake you, tears begin to drown you, and your body aches of disappointment. So if the question still is what do I believe, then the answer still is I believe that Jesus is the son of God, I believe in the Bill of Rights, I still even believe what my parents say, but one thing that is sure to me is I believe that the reality of a corrupt word has now been revealed. I’m Stacy Ike and I believe my body is a temple, I believe I am special, I believe in purity.