Christy - San Leandro, California

When I was younger, I used to imagine a lot of stuff and believe that it would come true. I used to believe that I could have everything I wanted, from clothes to money, jewelry, even more family. I am a person that is determined to get something. If I’ve got my eye on something I like, I will try so hard to get it because I think it’s made personally for me.

I believe every person should get treated with the same respect because you don’t want your feelings to get hurt. Like when people talk really bad about someone, that’s not even necessary.

I believe everybody should have the chance to live their life: to breathe it, to have fun, and to spend their time with good family. I believe people’s lives shouldn’t be taken by a bullet or abortion or something that’s dangerous.

I believe everyone is unsatisfied with something or someone in their life. When you see people happy one day and then the next day they’re really sad about something, then there has to be something wrong.

Life is a hard path to take — once you enter, you’re on your own. You’re in a path where there’s two ways to go. There will be nobody to help you out — you have to decide because it’s your life, so make every choice wisely.

I believe everyone has something in common, but just don’t know it yet.

I believe teachers can teach better in classrooms if they have a little fun with it. A classroom is not supposed to be strictly work or discipline to the students. If you do something the students will like, you will become a better teacher.

I believe that friends can be your worst enemy, because first you guys could be talking one second, and then the next second they’re talking behind your back to someone else — now that’s called backstabbing. You thought you could trust and tell your secrets to this good person, but now you found out their true colors. That’s why you should pick people wisely.

That’s what I believe…