Life Through Art

Jessica - Sahuarita, Arizona

I believe in life through art. That we can express emotions and life through art. I believe that no one person is perfect and no one personality is perfect, and that each person is an artist in their own way.

Growing up, I found excitement in creating art. Putting different colors together to make new colors was exciting to me. Spending hours figuring out what artists were thinking at the time. Such experiences in art taught me that you could show emotion, life, and reality through art. I felt aware of the meaning behind art.

Art can be anything and everything. As I grew older I realized that I could look at art and find the meaning art. Art is a way of expressing your feelings, telling others of past events, and creating new lives. Many artists spend their whole life creating art. Art can be speaking, designing, drawing, and putting things together.

As humans, no matter who we are or where we are, we are always judging anything and everything. We may not notice that we are judging these things but to others they can see that we are. Humans usually judge personalities, what others wear, what color our hair is, what we talk about, just the person in general. Some people even judge themselves. People judge art, yet that artwork may be someone’s expression about something. So judging art could be judging a person.

In my life so far I have learned that everyone is different. Just like every piece of art is different. We all have our own personality, our own style, our own everything. Every piece of artwork has it own colors, its own meaning, and that it is one-of-a-kind. Each human is different from another. Each and every one of us has qualities that no one else has. We are all special in our own way. You can express your personality through art because your art is different than anyone else’s art, just like your personality is different from anyone else’s.

Life is something that we are given. Along with life we are given talents. Art is a powerful way of speaking. We can live our life through speaking what we believe, through creating or designing, creating music, anything. We have unlimited ways on how we can live our lives.

Living through art is something that anyone can do. You don’t have to be an artist to create art. We are all artists, we all can create art. I believe that each person is an artist in their own way. I believe that we can express personality through art and that we can truly live through art.