Don - USA

I believe in determination, to be able to work hard for the future opportunities. In present days, there has been a growth of laziness upon our society. Children attending school don’t apply the concept of hard work into their lives. Determination and goals are diminishing day after day, being replaced with trends. What we see in adolescent and teenage lives is an overdose of technology, money, and fame. Even I myself have become spellbound into the fashions of the present. People should familiarize themselves with dedication and persistence to posses the greatest opportunity.

Although enjoying yourself is a large part of life, turning a blind eye to education isn’t the wisest decision to take, and yet a large number of students do. There is school to take care of, which starts out at a minimal stage and advances onto higher levels. Life is an unexpected path, full of challenges and obstacles to overcome. Neglecting education can lead to a difficult life in the midlife stage, and even further. What is there to enjoy if you don’t earn it? What is there to brag if it wasn’t your hard work?

Throughout high school, I have had problems with school. I had trouble concentrating and finishing my work. This is all from my lack of determination. It’s formed into a habit where I’ve started to procrastinate. My determination is now put to breaking that habit. Because I lacked the motive to put effort in school, my life in two years had become considerably more demanding.

There will always be things to do, jobs to finish, and goals to fulfill. The ambitions vary from person to person, but they all share a similar characteristic: they crave to be complete. The majority of successful people we have had in history have always gotten to their position, not purely on luck, but with a stubborn determination to achieve their dreams. They are admired through their hard work and achievements.

Following through with your plans nothing but a backbreaking endeavor. It’s a long termed undertaking, which can take innumerable years to gratify. Not only does completing the task reward you with the materialistic outcomes, but there is a great amount of self-satisfaction earned. Satisfaction is one of the most delightful benefits given from grinding work. It is an uplifting feeling knowing that the obligation is perfected. A resolve is the most powerful way to fulfill an objective. It creates an ambition in the mind triggering the need to finish it. With determination, almost any realistic desire can be met.