Veronica - USA
Themes: love

I believe in true love. That everyone has a soul mate. Love is an act of the heart, the debating of which to feel it for another is held within oneself. Love is never known till experienced. It’s something special with two people whom have let each other into their life’s, both well aware of heartbreak and all the obstacles in their way. Only few have felt this feeling, and everyone is capable of feeling it. When it is found with the right person, it should be cherished and not taken for granted.

Not all are perfect and not all should be punished for their imperfections. True love is the ability to love and getting loved in return no matter of what mistakes that have been previously made. We see happy couples and believe we will never be happy like they are. This is not true. Everyone chooses whom they fall in love with and sometimes at first people don’t choose the right person, but in the end they realize what the first person lacked and go on to find the next person to adore.

Infatuation comes in all different forms, and in the end everyone finds their soul mates. Its not the person that matters but what that individual has to give. Although we choose our partner based on what we seen growing up in our families, doesn’t mean that that’s how it always has to be. I believe that despite what goes on in families we still have the opportunity to choose who we fall in love with. The special someone is supposed to be the person that you are in love with, not just someone you love. One person can love one hundred people and never feel what it feels like to be in love with the right person. There is someone out there for everyone so I believe that no one should ever give up on finding his or her true love.

I believe in true love, that there’s someone out there for everyone. The best feeling in the world is to love and be loved back in the same amount. I believe that there’s a soul mate out there for everyone and no one should ever give up on finding that right one for him or her. The comfort that it brings to you is indescribable and nothing will ever take place of what it feels like to love and be loved back.