Corey - West Chester, Ohio

Do you know a person who lives in an area that is run down or has a lot of violence in it everyday? I know some people who have not lived as well off as I lived and I feel bad for them. I was pretty lucky in that I lived in a well off suburban area that did not have a lot of trouble in it. I believe every person should be able to live a normal life no matter where they live at and they should not have to deal with bad circumstances in everyday life.

One aspect of some people not being able to live a normal life is drugs. What I do not like about drugs is that many drugs harm or kill you. Some of these drugs are cocaine, marijuana, and heroine. Drugs also get people in trouble with the law. Many people who don’t live in a good area possess illegal drugs and end up in jail. Those people also get a tarnished reputation from society because of what they did. I lived in an area that had some people who did drugs, but I never did drugs and was never asked to do drugs. Also, no one in my family does drugs. This aspect is big in my life and helps me live a clean life.

Many people around the world do not live a normal life because there is constant violence going on everyday where they live. In many countries and inner cities there is a lot of violence daily that goes on and kills people everyday. I believe no one should have to live scared everyday because of this and every person should live a safe life. I am glad that I lived in a suburban area where no person was homeless and there was not major violence with guns. Some people that fight are also homeless, and I also believe that in order to live a normal life, no person should be homeless in this world.

Having a good education is the other key ingredient in living a normal life. Many countries have people that are not educated and end up living poor lives. The United States requires that all youth have an education and that is how it should be in every country. Every school should also be a school that you can get a top class education in. I am glad to say that I went to a high school that got the highest rating a school can get in Ohio and I wish every person would be able to learn like I have.

I feel blessed that my life has gone better than a normal life. Hopefully later on in life there will be more people living at least a normal life than a poor life. Every person should be able to live their life to the fullest and not have major issues in their lives.