Drew - norfolk, Massachusetts
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in living life to the fullest. I believe in laughing lots and crying little. I believe in waking every day as if it is my last and living every day as if it is my first.

I have sort of a competitive edge to me. The sort of competitive edge that good lawyers have. The one that makes me feel I always have to be right and that no one else can be. Well let’s just says that that edge gets me into trouble a lot, often times with my mom. Something will happen and I will feel as if I am right and she will feel as if she is right and I just won’t be able to let my side of the argument go even if everyone feels that I am wrong I still feel that I am right. This often times leads to an even bigger fight because my mom will get upset and her angry mood in the presence of my family

turns their mood sour. Over time as I have gotten older and more mature I have realized that its just not worth it to me to get everyone so worked up over such a little thing like who said what, or who did what, or some nonsense like that. I now see that life can be to short to get worked up over little things and that every day should be lived to the fullest as if it is the best day of your life. I realized that within every day you should find time to laugh. I also realized that it is not worth my time or energy to argue about stupid stuff, and that it isn’t worth hurting other people’s feelings because it is very easy to say words but it is not so easy to take them back. I believe that every day should be lived as if it is your fist day in this world, it should be new, it should be exciting, and it should be adventurous because you just don’t know when your real adventure might conclude. This I believe.