Kirsti - Brandenburg, Kentucky

I believe in alot of things. I believe in being loyal, truthful, honest and true, dreams, fighting for what you want, fighting for who you love, giving secound chances, having one true best friends, having fun at all costs, laying under the stars with the one you love, living life to the fullest, laughing until you cry, love at first sight, staying up all night and sleepin all day, true love and wishing on stars. The reason i believe in all these things is because of my mom. My mom has had a bug influence on what i believe. My mom has taught me alot of things and without her i wouldn’t be the girl i am today. She taught me how to love, laugh and be honest, but most of all, she taught me how to live. She also taught me to believe in myself. She said if you don’t believe in yourself then you can’t believe in anything. I believe this because if you don’t believe in yourself and know who you are then how can you know what you believe in? Another person that has taught me about believing is my brother. He taught me about believing in my religion, the bible and God. He taught me most of what i know about God. He is a big part of why i believe in God. He is the youth leader at Sellersburg Baptist Church. He has studied the bible and God all his life and that is why i trust him and what he tells me about God and the bible. The last person that has had a big impact on the things i believe is my dad. He has taught me to believe in standing up for yourself, following the rules, playing to win and trying your hardest. All of these things are effective in everyday life. If my dad hadn’t been here to teach me these things i wouldn’t be the person i am today. Another thing he has taught me to believe in is the responsibility of hunting and Fishing to control the animal population. All of these people have made me the person i am today and im glad to have them in my life.