Kasey - Bowling Green, Ohio

Everything’s okay in the end, and if it is not okay than it is not the end, and this I believe. But when I say everything turns out alright in the end you still overcome obstacles in your life that are not so good but move on learning from them making your end that much better. It really all depends on what you decide though. Your life is up to you and is in your hands. And if you want to live a successful life than you will not let the end come without being okay. Your school career will once finish. Your body will not be able to take the sports you play anymore, and the jobs you have will always come and go.

School will eventually end, but it is up to you where it ends and how it ends. You could be an eighth grade drop out, or you could graduate college at the top of your class. I knew many people that I went to middle school with not make it through high school. And ones that did not decide to go on to college but they have the rest of their lives to get that together. School could also not be for you and instead you could make the end of school turn into something better for your in later life; all you have to do is make it happen.

Sports come to an end also, and one day your body will not be able to move like that anymore. Saying everything is going to be okay in the end does not mean everyone has to go the Olympics and win the gold, but if that is what your potential is then most defiantly make that your end. If your sport doesn’t end like a perfect fairy tale ending, you still have time to get involved with that sport in a different way. My sophomore year in high school I was not as focused on my sport as I should have been and instead wanted more of a social life which at the time I though was great but if I kept with that same path I would not be where I was doing my sport in college today. You have to change things yourself to make the statement “everything’s okay in the end, and if it is not okay than it is not the end” true.

The only way this statement can fall through is if you let it, and I firmly believe that. If you work to your potential than no matter how big or small the task is everything will end up okay. You have your whole entire life to get to the end. You just fail yourself if you get to the end and its sill not right. No one else is living your life, so they do not care. It is up to you and only you the way you want you’re ending.