Allison - 43403, Ohio

Education

There are many different types of people in the world today as there were many years ago, but today there is more of a range of opportunities that exist. People are brought up in different cultures and raised in different ways that allow the individual to choose what they want. Everyone has the right to their own beliefs and values and each person should stick up for what they believe in.

Everyone in the world should have the chance to go to school. People who never get to attend school lose out on opportunities more so than those that do attend . In many under-developed countries, children are working for very low paying jobs and not getting the education they need to help them create a better life. Children are being born into families who can’t afford to allow them to go to school because they must work to help support the family. I believe a child who is born with parents who can not mentally take care of the child due to drug or alcohol abuse or a child who is on their own, should be put into a home, so they may receive an education. Everyone should have the opportunity to attend school and receive an education.

Having been in school throughout my life I have been very privileged. My mother is a school teacher and so is my grandmother. Both of them have taught me the importance of trying in school and working toward a goal. I would love staying after school with my mom and playing on the overhead and chalkboard and pretending I was a school teacher, while my younger sister was my student. I would teach her what I had learned that day in class and to this day I think that is why she is so smart! I enjoy going to school and appreciate that I am able to attend college. I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to go to school and receive an education.

Everyone should have the right to attend school at some time in their life, even if it is not when they are young. The government should step in and help the less fortunate. People who take their education for granted need to realize how many people out there would for anything for an education. I believe an education is very important in helping people pursue their goals and dreams and everyone should have the right to a good education.