Chelsea - 43403, Ohio

Belief in a Better World

I was taking another trip down to see my father who lives in Dayton, Ohio. It’s a pretty long trip from my home town of Upper Sandusky, which is about a two and a half hour drive. Naturally I was pretty bored on this long drive. To entertain my mind I would look out the window and see all the sites along the way. All I could see though was trash. There was literally trash every where! It was all along the highway. You may think what the big deal is, but I saw this in beautiful areas where I knew for a fact animals lived. I knew that this are had so much potential to be beautiful. I was disgusted. Not only were these people killing the environment, but they were hurting these animals habitat, and they were feeding the on going battle with global warming. Enough is enough. I want my ideal world.

My ideal world looks like a clean, environment friendly and beautiful world. The air is less polluted and easy to breath. The highways that you drive down and see trash all along the side are now free from any garbage. There are no traces of garbage in any public location except in a trash can or in a recycling bin. People everywhere do not throw their filth just straight on the ground; they actually put it where it supposed to be. Not only do they throw their trash away, but they make sure they don’t throw the recyclable things away; they recycle them just as they should. The world is a better place and the battle with global warming is being fought and we are winning. I want this to be real. I know it can be real. I believe that this dream is achievable. The only way that we can obtain this beautiful world is if we retain the planet itself.

I believe that everyone should do their part in helping to save our planet. People from children to adults should all be doing their part to help out with this horrible situation that we have gotten ourselves in. I feel that everyone should perform the actions there are out there that benefit this earth. Some of these simple tasks you can do that may help out our earth are walking instead of driving, using energy efficient appliances, and buying efficient cars. You could also help by spreading the word. Join or create special organizations to learn more.

If everyone started doing these easily accomplishable suggestions, than, not only will it help fight global warming, but we could gain other benefits as well. Gas prices could go down due to fewer drivers on the road. The air would become less polluted because there is less exhaust being projected out in the open from our automobiles. Maybe you could even gain some self benefits such as the satisfaction in helping out, taking a walk and seeing the sights, and getting a healthy exercise as well.

Other benefits from everyone doing their part are factors on the environment. Artic life can still have a chance of survival and all those poor innocent living things can have a second chance about going on with their lives. Not only would the artic be saved, but other environments as well that have been the victim to global warming and it’s disastrous climate changes.

I just wish that these things could come true. I know that this is clearly not reachable without the help of so many. The whole world must unite. We have to save our only home. If we want to keep your home… my home… our home, then we must take action. We must all do our part. I feel that once we can ban together to save this earth from our own doom, then we can achieve all the wonderful things I talked about and gain that beautiful world and this I truly believe.