Adrienne - utica, New York

I believe in trying to figure out who I am

I believe in helping others

I believe in luck

I believe its okay to make mistakes and that happiness is the most important thing in life

I believe in trying new things

I believe in taking chances

I believe there isn’t just one thing to believe in

After talking with students, reading example essays, and reciting ideas in my head over and over. I felt like I was doing the impossible, trying to express myself by using one belief.

My mother telling me my kitten was just sleeping, my grandfather making me hate thanksgiving, listening to my coaches piercing voice during a softball game, all these events forming different and complex beliefs.

Coming up with just one belief is like asking me to choose the most important challenge of my life that has shaped the person I am.

I believe there isn’t just one thing that I believe in.

Throughout my life I have been forced to make decisions, some harder than others but each challenge was not overcome on the bases of one belief.

My mother teaching me to find happiness, my father never letting me give up.Friends helping me realize I shouldn’t regret.

Different instances in life have changed my beliefs, individuals have inspired me to think in ways that I might not have been able to achieve on my own.

Events in my life have helped me form many beliefs.

I believe in fighting for what you think is right

I believe its okay to be scared

I believe laughing helps

I believe in thinking before you speak

I believe I have many beliefs.

I believe I could not choose a single belief, not just one.