Jared - Debary, Florida

Music

I believe in music. Music to me is more than just a favorite past time of mine. For me music is my life. It gets me threw those tuff days, the type of days where you don’t feel like doing anything. The type of days you feel alone. Music can heal any broken heart.

No matter what type of music you listen to it will always pick you up. Put you in a good mood, make you realize your not the only one facing whatever problem may arise alone. There will always be a song that sings to you. That uplifts you in any situation. Weather it be a death in the family, a break up, or a falling out with loved ones.

Music will never let you down. It will tell you everything will be ok. Music is also a great release for stress, anxiety, and sadness. You can share music with loved ones. Music can bring two people closer together than they ever could have imagined. Music can also bridge a gap between to different cultures. Its amazing what music can do. Its so diverse, and used in so may ways. For me music is my life and I wouldn’t want it any other way.