Rebecca - oradell, New Jersey

“This I believe”

Sagittarius is the most compatible sign out of the zodiac. It is the ninth sign which entails that it is a fire sign. Individuals, who are born under the dates from November 22 to Dec 21, are considered to be the adventurer. This sign exemplifies many distinct characteristics that no other sign contains. Sagittarius’s have the most positive outlook on life and are very outgoing individuals. Being born under this sign indicates many unique traits that no one else can embody. Some qualities include being optimistic, honorable, generous, trustworthy and versatile.

In order to determine these qualities, there is a mathematical process involved. Each individual’s horoscope is determined by the date, place and exact time of each birth. The sun has its annual path around the ecliptic and it resides in each of the twelve signs. So, an entity born during a certain time would take on the traits associated with that sign. Thus, this explains the distinctive characteristics Sagittarius’s encompass.

Sagittarius is compatible with all of the signs, but their perfect match would be the sign of Aries. They have certain qualities the two signs have in common. They are both intelligent and creative thinkers. Sagittarius’s are known to have a very charming personality, while Aries are known for their sense of humor. Collectively, they add some different characteristics to their relationship. This explains why Aries is Sagittarius’s soul mate. Sagittarius also has two other good matches, which are the signs of Leo and Aquarius.

There are many famous couples who are compatible with each other because they are matched up with their perfect sign. For example, Ben Stiller who is married to Christine Taylor, are one of the few couples in Hollywood who are still together till this day. This is because Ben Stiller is a Sagittarius and Christine Taylor is a Leo. These two signs get along together because they have certain qualities in common. They both display self confidence, love traveling and having a good sense of humor.

In addition, there are many famous leaders throughout the years that have the sign of the Sagittarius. For example Jimi Hendrix, Tina Turner, John F. Kennedy Jr, Woody Allen, and Billy Idiol. They all display the qualities under this sign and thus have showed these traits throughout their lives. They have all made a tremendous impact on our culture in a myriad of ways. Hence, the traits that are inherited when you are born are from the signs of the zodiac.