This I Believe is Worth the Sacrifice

Aaron - Lake Mary, Florida

I have a sense of emptiness when I think about where my life is going. I feel empty, and not in control, because I am not sure on witch direction to explore in my life. I have the opportunity to graduate from collage and get a degree. Sounds like the safest and secure way to go, also my parents will be proud of me. Not that they aren’t proud of me as it is, I mean they are my parents and they love me more than I will ever know. Until the day my unborn and I set eyes on each other of course. My friends, most of them don’t care at all if I amount to anything in life.

I have to learn to understand and connect with my inner self. Then I will be able to contributing in the quest for peace on earth we call life. To recognize my strengths and weaknesses especially the ones that cannot be changed. Is essential, because without it how would I be able to express and get my ideas out. All people have the same feelings and are equal, but not all are as good at one thing compared to another. But, if all humanity worked together, to see how our enemy has problems, issues, and family just like us. Then choices will be made based off ethics instead of morals.

So when I try to accomplish something no matter if it is getting an A in my math class, becoming a better friend, or curing cancer there has to be sacrifice. With out sacrifice you’re trying just as much as a jag, just another guy. The teacher isn’t picking everyone with his or her hand up, so you have to do something to separate your self from the others. The way to do that is sacrifice, doing what you need to do to accomplish what you want finished. And doing it at the times everyone else may be partying or not concentrating on the task that will make him or her a better person. What does not kill you will only make you better. Push yourself to the absolute limit either it be your mind or body. Show the rest of the world what you are capable of achieving. Peace on earth I believe is worth the sacrifice.