Ashley - Buda, Texas
Themes: love

I believe that love is like a popsicle. You want it really bad at first but then halfway through you aren’t sure if you really want it anymore, and when it’s all gone

and melted you wish that you had it all over again.

As a kid I was always afraid to fall in love, but just last year I was blessed to find my true love. Everything was going great, he would come over, we would go out to eat, and we would do everything that a normal teenage couple would do except we would tell each other that we loved one another. After about six months of dating we got into a huge argument and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to stay with him or if I wanted to give up and quit, just throw the popsicle away.

Needless to say I trucked through the hard times but then the hard times got worse and I just couldn’t hang on anymore. My popsicle was melting. I had given up so much for this person but I just couldn’t hold that sticky mess any more it was time to let go.

After throwing away the popsicle that was melting all over the place I realized that I missed it and wanted it back. I truly believe that love is like a popsicle, it’s so sweet but yet so sticky.