Jessica - buda, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

This I believe in living life:

My family is conservative, we follow the rules, and make plans for everything. That’s how I was brought up but that’s not the way I live my life. My mom and I but heads a lot because I like to stay up late and sleep in till 1:00 in the afternoon, I don’t like to make plans, and she needs one and id rather be on a spir of the moment plane ride to Chicago for the weekend with one of my best friends then at home eating dinner with my family on Saturday night.

I love to be spontaneous making plans almost ruins the fun, my conservative roots come into play with certain things but if I ever got the chance to go bungee jumping, skydiving, or anything that when I look back on my life ill be able to remember id be there heart beat. I don’t like school not because of the people or the work but because it takes up so much time. Time that I could be exploring the world doing things that will make a difference, things I care about. I want the good experiences and the bad, to learn from MY mistakes. What else do we have to do than get out there and grab every new experience and pull it towards us.