Thinking Twice

Zak - Buda, Texas
Themes: question

I believe in thinking twice. Thinking twice has a way of giving us more than on option. Think if every person had only one thought for each decision or invention. We would probably be stuck around the Stone Age if that was to have happened. No one would have tried to think of another thought about what they were doing.

Since none of that happened we started to grow. Benjamin Franklin not stopping with his first idea about electricity. He went on to think ways of getting it, perfecting it, and using it. Albert Einstein didn’t stop after his first try with the formula e=mc2. He started thinking on how to make it work and make since to people. Another example is how we all thought we could not make into space. The thing is we kept on trying, thinking of new ways to build our shuttles. These are just a few of the people who inspired. The way each and every one of them didn’t stop on their first thought. They went on and made a difference in or world. I just hope like them I don’t stop on the first thought that comes to my decisions. That is why I believe in thinking twice.