Keri - manchaca, Texas
Themes: integrity

“Pens”

Have you ever said something that you wished you could take back?, what about something that is better to be out in the open and should not be taken back even though it hurts?

I believe that some things that are said are hurtful, said out of rage that are not true, and things that just need to be said. Sometimes you can take thins you said back, and sometimes you can’t even though you wish you could. I do not recall a time now that I have wanted to take back but I do know that in the past I’ve said something I wanted to and times I didn’t. The times that I regretted something I said I was probably in a bad mood and I saw the wrong person at the wrong time, or heard the wrong thing at the wrong time. At times like these I have said things I didn’t mean.

Pens. A handy writing utensil. Most pens are not erasable but some are, like the ones that come with erasers. Life can be like pens. Sometimes you can take things back or erase them and sometimes you can’t. Say what you mean and mean what you say.