Jaimie - Buda, Texas

I believe in friendship and the way my friends have become a second family to me. For as long as I can remember my friends have been there for me through everything, they are my rock. They have supported me, confided in me, and helped me when I really needed them. When I feel like I can’t turn to my family for help I know I can always turn to my friends.

I met some of my best friends when I was only five years old. And ever since then we have been friends. Our friendships have outlasted fights, breakups, divorces, and moving away from each other.

When my parents divorced, it completely changed my life, but I eventually got used to the new situation I was now forced to live with. And when my friends had to go through the same thing I was glad I could help them cope. Just the way they had helped me.

When something horrible happens and I start to panic my friends are always there to reassure me. And I always feel so relieved when I hear one of my friends say “don’t worry everything’s going to be alright.” Then I know that I have nothing to worry about because in the end I will always have them there to pick me back up when I fall.