Jackie - Buda, Texas
Themes: children

At 16 you get your drivers license. At 17 you can watch a rated-R movie, and at 18 you are legally an adult. In the end what is the proper age when you really grow up? I believe that there is no proper age when truly become an adult. Every human being the world is a kid at heart whether they agree or not. I believe that you may say you are grown up, but I know in reality you should be a kid at heart. My sister and I are both kids at heart because we enjoy watching all the kid movies and cartoon channels. I have a niece who is two years old who is fond to play with dolls, and they are entertaining when you have nothing else to do. I believe that all people in this world are wishing to bring the child out in them. The real reason of being a kid again is because they have nothing to worry about and their lifestyle is so easy rather than adult’s lives where they have a family to work for, jobs, and a family to feed. I know I’m not the only one who wants to be a kid again; at least I am brave enough to admit that I am still a kid at heart at the age of 16. Even if you are 25, at heart you, or anyone, are really five. I believe you should always be a kid at heart no matter what age you are.