kellie - manchaca, Texas

I believe in loving what you do and always giving it 100% in life. I’m currently playing volleyball and running track, two sports I couldn’t live without. Each time I step on the court, track, or solve something as simple as a math problem, I give it my all even if I am having the worst day of my life. My ultimate goal is to give every ounce of energy I have towards anything I am told to do whether I enjoy or hate it.

Very rarely do I notice others around me putting forth or trying to accomplish to the best of their ability. Many Americans have become lazy over the years building this country into a place where people don’t want to work for anything. People have no pride in what they do and assume others will do the work from them which is really sad. To me it seems like common sense to make the best out of what God has provided for each individual. As an adult I hope to raise my kids to realize that they only live one life and in order to accomplish what they want effort and heart is required.

Loving what I do and performing up to my potential makes everything so much more fun, enjoyable and less stressful which makes me feel like I’m actually worth something. It’s a great feeling to have.