Finger painting

Shelby - kyle, Texas

I believe in finger painting. I’m sure that some of us remember back in elementary school when we would go running home to mom or dad and present your beautiful masterpiece to them, then they would proceed to put it on the refrigerator for a few days then throw it away. But why throw it away? Parents don’t understand how much finger painting says about you.

Your parents just see blobs and smears, but to you those blobs and smears mean something. Let’s say you had a great day so you would use colors that make you happy, but let’s say that you dropped your lollypop at lunch so somewhere in your happy colors there will be a dark or not liked color to show that.

Believe it or not finger painting in not for everyone. Most people can express themselves but there is always those few people who just cant make it their own. Any one can finger paint but if it doesn’t reflect who you are then what good is it. Finger painting is a great way to express who you are and it is a good stress reliever.

I believe that everyone should just stop and take the time to finger paint every now and then. The great part about finger painting is there are no rules or restrictions to it. You just do what you want how you want, and if people don’t kike it that’s ok they don’t have to you are the one that has to live with it in the end. The only thing that you have to do when finger painting is let your self show.