Brandon - Buda, Texas

You know when your parents tell you to do something for a reason, but you don’t want to do it because you don’t think they’re right. As I’m getting older I’m starting to realize that they’re always right. That is what I believe.

I believe that since your parents have love, laughed, and loved, they have a ton of experience in life’s game. Like last year when I was thinking it was going to be an easy year, and my mom was breathing down my neck about how I better study hard. It was coming down to the end of the 1st six weeks and I was on the verge of failing with a 67. I did all the extra credit I could and still came up short with a 69. It was my first time I had ever failed a class and I was very upset. Getting home and looking at my report card reminiscing to when my mom had told me to work and don’t slack off in class. I will never slack off in class again and next time my mom tells me to do something, I will be sure of that I do it. I believe that when your parents tell you something, they’re telling you for a reason.