Jeff - Kyle, Texas

I believe that money can’t buy happiness. A lot of people think that as long as they can buy or do anything they want, that they are the happiest person ever. What they don’t realize is how much they are missing buy not being part of a close, happy family with a lot of love as apposed to living alone in a huge mansion.

Although there are families who wished that they didn’t have to live with their mom, dad, brother(s), or sister(s), its not until after they lose someone when they realize how much it is that they loved that person and that no amount of money can bring them back. A good example of this is when my parents were married, we had a lot of extra money to go on fun vacations and go out to eat all the time. That’s what I thought made me happy. After they divorced, we barely had enough money for bills and a little bit of groceries so that meant no Disney World vacations and no expensive restaurants for dinner every week. It wasn’t until I was spending a lot of time at home with my mom playing Monopoly with random things from around the house as pieces and hand made cards and money that I really began to understand that you didn’t need money and the highest quality of things to be happy.

I believe that, if possible, everyone should spend at least one or two holidays with their family and just hang out, sit and talk, go to dinner or even make one together, and even play long games like Monopoly together. I think that the quality time spent with your family laughing and having a good time could never be bought, not even with 100 billion dollars.