Joseph - glendale, Arizona
Themes: carpe diem

Adventure, existence revolves around it. Adventures are everywhere, they help people grow, and mature. I know that, I believe that. Whether it is a deed for a loved one, or a quest to save the world from certain doom, adventures happen all the time. They prove that one thing at any time can change your life forever. One day I had an adventure, the special girl in my life was walking with me to our classrooms. I had doubts of her feeling anything for me, but as we walked I continually caught her looking up at me with a grin on her face. When our eyes met she would look away quickly, I would smile more than I always smiled around her. I hoped for her to have feelings for me, but until that day I really did not think anything would be built upon my hopes. Now because of my own six minute adventure, I believe that there is a chance for me to be happy, with her if only she can realize that she will not find anyone else anytime soon that cares about her as much as I do, I wish I could give her the world. Walking with her made my day livelier, more exciting. I believe that all my happiness for that day was based on walking with my special girl. Adventures have an impact upon everyone’s lives, big and small. They shape who we are and what we are destined to do and what we will do when we fulfill our destinies. People’s opinions about me will change daily as I have small adventures which vary my thinking and actions. Life is an adventure, this I believe.