lassaad - sarasota, Florida

I believe that “there is no god but Allah, and that Mohamed is his messenger”. I believe in Allah, his Angels, his books, his messengers, I believe in the Day of Judgment and I believe in destiny good and bad.

I believe in Allah the creator of the earth, the skies and what is between them, who else can create this universe. Allah created Jesus son of Mary like Adam without father and made him a messenger. Allah’s message to his slaves is to believe in one God and not associate with him any of his creation. He created Adam from clay, evil from fire and the angels from light. Allah sent Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Mohamed and all prophets and Messengers with the same message “There is no god but Allah”. Allah revealed the Torah to Moses, the Bible to Jesus and the Quran to Mohamed peace be upon them to guide humanity toward the right path. I believe that there is no difference between Allah’s messengers. I believe that there will be a day of judgment when all humans will be rewarded for their work; if they worshipped Allah alone without associate Paradise is their final house and if they worshipped any of his creation they will be guided to hell fire. Judgment day will be the starting day of an eternal life, the believers will be the winner of paradise and the disbelievers will the losers in hell fire. I believe that Allah is the most merciful and forgiver; all good comes from Allah and all bad comes from our soul. Who ever Allah guides no one can misguide and who ever Allah misguides no one can guide.

I believe in what was revealed to Mohamed and the prophets before him, my God and their God is one and I am a Muslim. Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohamed, the prophets and the believers witness that “there is no God but Allah” and they are Muslim.