John - clermont, Florida
Themes: love

This I Believe…

I believe in love. I also believe in true love and being in love. All three of those are strong feelings but some mean more than others.

Love is a feeling you get for someone after a period of time spent together. It means a lot to a person if you say it to them, but only if you mean it. You didn’t just start loving somebody, it takes time. As you spend more and more time together you might realize your feeling have get much stronger and that leads to true love.

True love is when you realize that the one your with is the one you want to be with forever. Normally true love will last a long time, but then again sometimes it doesn’t. If it doesn’t work out then it wasn’t meant to be. Things happens, people break up for the wrong reason but somewhere in life you find out that it was actually right reason.

Being in love is way different than any other feeling, it’s a lot stronger than just love or true love. When your in love that never fades away. It’s a feelings that will never end, nothing can ever get in the way of being in love. If you see your boyfriend/girlfriend everyday for a long period and time and never get sick of him/her your feelings just get stronger, your in love.

This is what I believe about love, true love, and being in love. I can tell you from my point of view I love being in love.