carlos - clermont, Florida

I believe…..

I believe that happiness is something that many people don’t seem to understand properly, many things think that happiness is something tangible, something that can be purchased at will, something artificial. Many people think that gifts and money bring happiness. But I have come to believe that simple moments in life are what make life truly enjoyable. A moment alone, a moment with a loved one. True happiness cannot be found by greed and lust. So in life simply to be happy cherish your moments, and become a part of others. If we learn to appreciate the insignificant things, things we take for granted, happiness will be as abundant as grains of sand.

Many people suffer from sadness only because they ask too much of themselves and the world around them. Learn to enjoy a sunrise, a breath of fresh air, the sound of children playing. I believe that “True Happiness” comes not from things of this world but with interactions with the simplest of Gods creations. The most important thing about happiness is that it should be shared with those around you. It should be considered a sin to see someone in a state of suffering or grief and not share what happiness you have. Many people have done that for me in my short life and I have become a better person because of it. I also believe that happiness is the key to physical health as well as mental; the body reacts negatively to stress and emotional instability. Taken from personal experience unhappiness will lead to extreme low blood pressure, loss of motivation, unexplained weariness and even suicidal tendencies.

I believe that true happiness has no set definition and that is different for everyone, but something that is so necessary and simple can be achieved with minimal effort and will enrich your life.