Makysa - St. Joseph, Missouri
Themes: freedom

I believe that people care way too much about other people and their business. I believe that the world would be much better off if there was such a thing as free will. In a sense yes, we are free but not really. We’re all held back in one way or another. If swomeone is smarter than us, prettier than us, more athletic, we think they’re better and that brings down our confidence and holds us back.

I believe that because of this people go to extreme measures to do what they think is right to fix things, as in the book “Farenheit 451″. People started to believe that by reading books and thinking about all these things that it makes you smarter and higher or better than those who don’t read, so they started burning books and the people who read them. They believed that by burning the books or people they would make everyone happy, which they were untilo someone realized that they weren’t really free.

I believe that no matter what happens in life, if they burn our books or take away our TV’s we’re never going to be truely free because we’re all different and that will never change.