I believe in the united states of the America

lydia - Queens, Ny, New York

Did you ever think that the United States of America is the best country? I believe that the United States is the best country. The United States is a country for all different people in the whole world. The United States has more freedom and more democracy. Life in it is better and makes people happy in their life. Everything in the United States is wonderful and beautiful. Also, the people in it are very kind. I got my belief from my experience in my life in my country and in the United States.

I got this belief that the United States is the best by comparing to my country. For example, in my country there are many problems like religion, social and economic problems. First of all, religion is a big problem in my country, which is Egypt. Muslim people are very bad towards Christian people. They hate Christian people. They hate them because they are thinking that Christianity is not a true religion. However, they are thinking that Islam is the true religion. They went to make Egypt is Muslim country. In addition, Muslims have control in everything. They should be the best; even they don’t have any experience. For example, there is a company with a Christian guy and a Muslim guy. The Christian guy has experience and the Muslim guy doesn’t. The company gives more freedom and makes the Muslim guy the best. The second problem in my country is an economic problem. This is a huge problem in my country. Because of seventy million people or more, the country doesn’t have jobs for these people. My country is very poor.

Furthermore there no jobs for the students who just finished college. Everything in Egypt is starting to be worse in economic and religion problems.

The thing that makes me believe that United States is the best is my experience since I came here. When I came here, every thing looked to me different wonderful. I saw that the United States is very big and beautiful country. First of all, people come here from different places in the whole would to have a better life. They come here and they are sure that they will have a better life. Furthermore there is no religion problem. In the United States there are hundreds of people that have different religion. However, there are no religion problems between the people. Secondly, if you have experience, you can be the best. For example, if two people are looking for a job in a company, and one has experience and the other doesn’t. The company will take the person who has experience, not the other guy. The company won’t accept the guy who doesn’t has experience because of the religion. The last thing is in United States the economy is much better than the other countries. Do you imagine that since the people come here, they work right away? This shows that the country is rich enough to help other people. The United States is a beautiful country and country that has everything you wants.

I believe that the United States is the best by my experience in the life. Since I came here, everything here is permitted and you can do what ever you want. You can go to park, ride a bicycle. You can call you friends. You can go shopping, and go new places. In my country, I can’t do all these things. Also, schools here are much better than my country. The teachers are teaching very well. The style or the program helps the students to study hard and like it. For example, homework, quizzes, and being in the school everyday are counted in your report card. Life here is wonderful and beautiful. People in it can do what ever they like. I believe that the United States is a wonderful country and a free country

In conclusion, I believe that the United States is the best country. The United States is a country for all different people in the whole the world. I think that the people who never came here should try and come. They should come to see the freedom of the country. Also, they should come to see a better life. I believe that the United States is the best country by my experience in my country.