Amy - Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

If there is one inspiring thing in my life, it is my family. This would include my family old and new. To give you an idea of why this is so, I’ve taken the liberty of describing each of their qualities that motivate and inspire me to be the person I am today. A person, who I hope, others see has kind, genuine, happy, delightful, helpful, hard working, and caring. These are the people who I have to thank for all those wonderful qualities and for making my life such a gift!

My Husband – He is a man who completes me. He is my heart and soul. I wake up every day grateful that God gave me him, and yet wonder what I did to ever deserve a man so incredible. He is my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. His honesty and work ethic motivate me to work harder. His sincerity inspires me to respect others. His joyfulness reminds me to have fun in life, and his love makes me feel like I’m the only woman on this earth that matters. I am so thankful for the amazing new family he has given me, and the wonderful people they are explain why he is the extraordinary person he is.

My Mother – She is a woman that is utterly amazing. I don’t even feel that there are words to describe what a remarkable person she. She is the most generous and caring person I have ever met. She inspires me to love everyone as they are. She loves me for all my flaws and is so extremely proud of me for all my accomplishments. She encompasses everything of what God meant for a mother to be. She keeps me on the right path, because the fear of every disappointing her would be too much for me to bear. She encourages me to reach for the sky and then soar past it. She reminds me why family is such a gift. She has taught me the meaning of love and compassion, and she has formed me to be the outgoing, caring person I am.

My Father – This incredible man that I am so proud and thankful to call my father, is someone who has impacted my life more than he will ever know. In a world of fatherless kids, I am so very appreciative that he loves me with all he has, and has worked so hard to give me everything. His hard work without an utterance of complaining, has taught me that nothing in life comes easy. He is the main reason that I am so motivated and inspired to succeed in life. He has showed me what kind of husband to look for by the love and respect he has given my mother. His fatherly ways and the role he plays in my life have led him to be my rock when all things seem hopeless. He is an inspiration in itself.

My Sister – She is a gift to me from God, so that I may never be alone. She is my best friend. She has always been there for me through the good and the bad. It means the world to me whenever she is there to celebrate my accomplishments because when I succeed at anything, I feel as if I’ve done it for the both of us. She is such a beautiful, sensitive person who has become an incredible mother. She has made me excited to start my own family, and has given me the courage and strength to know I will be able to handle it. I know I can always count on her to be there for me, and she has taught me that life is short, but family is forever. I would do anything in the world for her, but I know she will never ask because she is too strong. Growing up, I would have done anything to be like her….and even now I still am.