Kirill - San Ramon, California
Themes: love

As a wise person once said, “Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never…never forget it.” During my life time, I have experienced a lot of unexpected problems, some more disastrous than others, but I have learned to cherish the good times and move past the pain and misery. I treasure my moments of love, and appreciate my family and friend relationships.

I am sure love has affected many of us by hypnotizing us and making us feel like we’re on the top of the world. I am also sure many of us have felt that we were the luckiest person in the world. Realistically, I feel that love doesn’t last forever, so we have to recognize the good times that we share with those we feel closest to. I believe if we don’t recognize those good times, our relationships will seem meaningless. Like Franklin P. Jones said, “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” I believe what Jones is saying is that the ride is the time being spent with the person, and the time that we cherish with them.

I have had a problem with maintaining a good relationship with my parents and grandparents, I believe that we are just never on the same page. I believe that there is a serious generation gap between our generation and theirs, but no matter what our disagreements are about, whether it’s the way I dress or my choice of music I know it just comes with the territory of growing up in vastly different times I have to learn not to stress too much about. I have learned to treasure the moments I’ve shared together with them. I know that not all of them are the best of moments, but I want to remember my mom, my dad, and my grandparents for something wonderful and amazing, and magnificent, not for something

we argued about.

I believe that I have to appreciate the good, the great, the wonderful, and the extraordinary times in our life, and not be affected by the horrible or disastrous times that can not be avoided in our lives. I believe that good things don’t last forever, but as long I cherish them, they will live on in my mind. I believe if I don’t embrace my memories, I won’t have any memories worth embracing. I believe that is important for me and us as a society, to treasure our moments and try to make the so-called “good things,” last forever. My moments are what keep me going, and are what make me think before taking any actions in my life.