“everything happens for a reason..”

Hahira - madison, Florida

you get in a fight with your mother, and today she just had enough. all the explicitness and vain cruelties shared back and fourth between them has been going on for years. Screaming has been going on for hours. She grabs her keys and veers off. “this is too much..” your mother cries. Quietness sinks in.

Its 5:30pm. The sun starts to fade away. Then, hours start to die. 6:30, 7:30,8:30-now..its 11:45pm. Anger quickly turns to fear. Then you hear a vehicle pull in your driveway. A sigh of relief for that moment, but you’re still having that icky feeling that things aren’t alright. The doorbell rings. You get it. You open the door and in front of you stand two officers and the words from one say, “You might want to sit down for this….”

Unfortunately, events like this happen daily. This was just one example of the many hard roads that some have to face in life. It hurts and it can be tough especially when one is just a mere child or perplexed adolescent STILL trying to find his/her way in his/her life. There are so many challenges e face in life in diffrent ways that it saddens me to know someone’s unhappy, but we are all here for a purpose..all of us.

Life is full of the unexplained. We hunger for explanations to unanswered questions. “why did__?” “How come__?” “Shouldn’t I__?” “Can’t I__?” Why. why. WHY? We stress ourselves in searching for the answers. Why can’t we just take what has happened and instead of stumping ourselves “trying” to figure out why the outcome was the way it was, instead MOVE ON and keep going on in life without having the past weigh you down? In time, the reason’s to these events WILL show, but you must go on with your life, regardless of if you ever figure out the meaning. Leave unanswered questions in the dust and move forward! Don’t be discouraged to keep on living. It may be a tough battle, but remember “Everything happens for a reason..”.

I have dreams and I’ve lived out nightmares. I have visions, but they are only a blurr. I dream that one day i will face crowds of millions with a microphone in my hand. I dream to travel the world doing the one thing i love. I dream of fans. To inspire someone and be “looked up” to would seem like such a phenominal feeling. I have visions. I envision myself telling my life story through rythm and rhyme. I envision showing the world i CAN be who i want regardless what others may say about it. I also live night mares. I’ve been broken. I’ve felt alone. I’ve been confused and frustrated, and i felt hated. But each day that i made it through it, i became a stronger and less vulnerable to the words and action to those around me. I KNOW the times i’ve failed, and i know the thing’s i’ve done. However, i can’t go back and erase what i did,and quite frankly, i wouldn’t want to because “everything happens for a reason”. and for that reason comes its journey. I KNOW who i am and words are just sounds that fade away.

.”Everything happens for a reason.”

You’d besurprised at how many times that quote has made me stronger in life. Everything does happen for a reason and only time will explain why. It may take years until you realize the explanation. TO make you independent. To lead you to a certain person. Or maybe to open your eyes. NOthing happens without its meaning.REMEMBER THAT!

To live. To dream. To know. Will we get far in life? Will i be pleased with the person i turn out to be? Will i make a diffrence? will i overcome this? will i gain forgiveness? so many unanswered questions. but you know what? i’m not in any rush to find these answers because EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON’ and i’m living each day like it’s my last. i’m still breathing so I know there’s something for me still and that’s what’s giving me the strength to make it each day.