William - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I believe that we have the power to create our own future.

Have you ever looked on the street and looked at people who live on the streets? Some of them could not afford to be educated. Some of them could not be educated because of mental of physical problems. But the last is those who chose the live the life. Throughout people’s young life they are asked this question over and over again,

“what do you want to be when you grow up”.

Well the answer to that can be a life changer. One of the most common answers is a popstar, rockstar, or go pro in some sport. That they can do if they choose. Alot of people who are living lives that they did not wish to choose will say,

“Well, It’s not my fault I’m doing this”.

You choose this, You choose what happens to you.

Have you ever seen the movie “The Secret” or read about “The Law Of Attraction”, these can also effect your power on your future. Your feelings can effect what you want to do. If you have a bad attitude about something thats probobly not going to happen, if you have good attitude then it will be possoble to do anything. This will probably be the shortest essay you’ve ever read but I hope I got the message out. We have the power to choose our own future, This I Believe