Fernando - Arizona City, Arizona

What if everyone would try to help or give to people in need? I believe if everyone in the world would try, it would bring happiness to all of us. Personally I like to see people smile when you give or help them with something. Even if you see a homeless person on the side of the road and you stop to give him a few dollars that make his day. Those one or two dollars mean a lot to him. It puts a smile on his face and yours.

Just yesterday I saw an elderly lady with a cane trying to get a can on the top shelf at the grocery store. She could not get it. So I went over and got the can for her. She said, “thank you”. I replied, “your welcome”. She walked away with a smile. I felt proud of myself.

It does not matter what age you are. It doesn’t hurt to help somebody. Even the little things can mean a lot to someone. If you don’t have money to give you can give them your time and even love. It’s some of the small things that people take for granted, that make someones day a little or a whole lot brighter.

I believe helping others is something people should do often. It makes you feel good inside. It also makes others feel proud of you. Helping others and being kind really does bring happiness to the world.