Jeff - Rockhill, South Carolina
Themes: Christianity

I Believe In One God. One God who Loves us more then we can fathom, and even more then that. I don’t know exactly why God had always been and always will be, but that doesn’t bother me, not one bit. But, what I do believe is we are his creation, in his image. He has no love for himself, because he is love. He loves his creation. Words can’t describe our god, and thoughts can’t linger toward the reality of his power. I believe In Jesus Christ, God Incarnate. I believe in the power of the holy spirit, and the saving power of the bible. I believe in every word of the bible, even If I don’t understand it at the time. I have been proved to COUNTLESS number of times that god exists, yes even little signs and miracles that happen when I’m alone, He says “Here I am”. And, when I, A 19 year old “boy” who got saved when he was 17, start crying because I know that everything I believe about God is true, God Smiles and says…But you already knew I existed, or you wouldn’t live your life to me and talk to me everyday, even more reassurance occurs at that point. I believe it’s all too easy to see and understand If you have no pride, but people don’t WANT to let Jesus In. I believe In miraculous miracles performed everyday by a God who enjoys watching other people become happy, even If they do not give him the glory, and when they do…all the better. I believe in true love, and the power to change your life through Jesus Christ. I can tell you first hand…..We ONLY Know God Through Jesus, But we also ONLY know ourselves through him too.