R. J. - Norfolk, Nebraska
Age Group: 65+

My wife Beth brings to me a love and an understanding that I could not know with out her in my life. I love our children and am proud of how they conduct their lives. Our immediate and extended family is a source of strength for me and I hope for each of them. My beliefs are the products of my life experience to date; including lessons learned from my parents, children, friends, strangers and others that have, by plan or mishap, been my teachers and mentors. I know that my beliefs are subject to change as my life experience continues and new teachers arrive in my world. Following are the beliefs that guide my life.

I believe:

That the creative power of the universe is energy and that the souls of all living things are part of that energy and cannot be destroyed. .

That this life is a chapter in the continuing journey of my soul energy.

That man is responsible for both good and evil

That there is no eternal reward or punishment, but only ongoing time.

That all that exists physically and spiritually is interdependent.

That only mankind gives value to life, that we are responsible for and to one another and that mankind is responsible for the health of planet earth.

In the inherent worth and dignity of every person and in respecting all life and that each living thing has purpose.

In the continuos search for knowledge and that the truths we seek are in the

questions we ask.

That there are many teachers and many forms and sources of spiritual truth.

That I must strive to be of service to my fellow travelers and do no harm to them either by word or deed and that I must strive to love them as I do my family.