Jacklyn - San Diego, California

I believe in being an individual . Everyone is or should be unique in there own way, and that’s the way it should be. If everyone in the world was exactly the same the world would be completely dull.

Magazines .television, and movies celebrities and even normal people to look a certain way. All the damsels are skinny with long blonde hair, while the best friend is a chubby brunette who doesn’t find love.

But there are celebrities in the lime light who don’t feel like fitting the status quo. They would much rather be them self’s inside and out. America Ferrera ( the leading role of the show Ugly Betty) a plus size Latina woman is one of the many people who prove you don’t have to look a certain way to be successful .

But its not just the outside that has to make you different then others . Having your own views, opinions, likes, and dislike’s define you as individuals in many ways. For example imagine if everyone

(and I mean everyone) had German Sheppard’s as there favorite dog breed .Well ,the world over populate with German Sheppard’s and all the other dog breed wouldn’t have homes.

So if you are every made fun of for being different just tell them. “Yeah so is everyone is big deal.”. That is why I believe in being different.