I Believe in Providing for my Children by Hard work and Faith in God

Melynda - Chatsworth, Georgia

I believe in providing for my children even when it means that I do without something that I want or even need. My children are the most important thing in my life, as they should be in everyone’s life. I love them and I want to do what is right for them. This doesn’t mean that get everything that they want but because of hard work and devotion to them (and God) they get everything that they need.

I believe that God blesses those who strive to provide for their families. I get up and go to work everyday GLAD that I have a job to go to. I am GLAD that I am able to provide for their physical needs as well as their emotional needs. I love my job because I know that I am providing for my family. God expects us to give 100% of everything that we do and he blesses us accordingly. I believe in hard work and doing the best that I can do in every situation.

There are times when the money I have doesn’t pay everything that I need it to pay. In times like these I provide for my family through faith and prayer. My family sees this faith in action and they see God answer my faith in ways that only He can. It is important that my family have a strong understanding of faith and its concepts. Therefore as they grow, they will also be willing to work hard (and pray hard) so that their families will be provided for as well.